If you’re a dog lover and cherish your fur baby like family, then capturing their essence through photographs is a must. But have you ever wondered about the price tag that comes with professional canine photography? Well, fret not! Dog photography pricing can vary depending on various factors such as location, photographer’s experience and reputation, duration of the shoot, and even the specific services offered.
When it comes to prices for dog photography sessions, think of it as an investment rather than an expense. A skilled and experienced pet photographer knows how to bring out your furry friend’s personality and create timeless memories on camera. Besides snapping those cute poses, they may also offer additional services like editing and retouching photos or designing customized albums or wall art that truly capture the heartwarming connection between you and your beloved pet.
While some may find themselves slightly hesitant due to pricing concerns, it’s important to remember that every professional has their own unique style and vision. Therefore, comparing quotes from different photographers is crucial before making your decision. Additionally, don’t forget to consider the value of these images in years to come when your four-legged companion is no longer by your side; those cherished moments frozen in time will forever warm your heart whenever you glance at them.
Whether it’s ordering custom prints or opting for digital files only, there are options available to suit every budget without compromising quality. So go ahead and explore the wonderful world of dog photography – you will be grateful for years to come! Remember that
Factors that affect dog photography prices
Professional editing is one of the factors that significantly impact dog photography prices. While some photographers offer basic editing services as part of their package, others may charge extra for advanced retouching and post-processing to make your furry friend’s images truly stand out. These skilled professionals use specialised software to enhance colours, remove blemishes, and create a polished look that can take your dog’s portraits from adorable to extraordinary.
Another factor that influences pricing in dog photography is the photographer’s experience and expertise. Seasoned photographers with years of practice often come at a higher price tag due to their refined skills and ability to capture stunning moments flawlessly. Their reputation and portfolio speak volumes about their capabilities, making them highly sought after by pet owners who want nothing but the best memories captured on camera.
What is the dog photography experience?
At JBS Dog Photography we are very relaxed and chilled out, we want your dawg and you to have a lovely time, we want everything to be easy and we want to treat you both!
All our dog photography packages include as standard
- A two-hour photography session, but if we go over time it really doesn’t matter, as we allow a minimum of an hour between each photography session. It is really important that your dawg is happy: we will work at their pace.
- We have a drinks fridge with soft drinks and bottled water.
- Of course, there is a bowl of water and treats for your pooch, they are the star of the show and we need to keep them happy!
- We have a Nespresso machine for complimentary coffees, we also have a kettle should you want a cup of tea.
- Should you want to be in the picture we have a changing room and a very large Hollywood mirror.
- We have a microwave, so if you need to heat any baby food, or your lunch/dinner then knock your socks off, it is there for you to use.
- The Studio is air-conditioned and we run the studio at 18C so your pooch is nice and comfortable.
- There is complimentary parking and the path to the studio is illuminated in darkness and wide enough to accommodate a pram or wheelchair.
- As we photograph your dawg you will see the pictures automatically appear on a 42″ Sony TV
- We will take regular breaks to allow your dawg to have some fun and chill out.
As you can tell this is not your regular everyday dog photography photoshoot, but rather a dog photography experience that really is a nice treat for you and your pooch.